CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Time

I have an extremely limited time to blog but these been a lot on my heart through out the week. So If you were expecting one great thing, sorry because I'm going to be all over the place....

1) Alexis, Sara, and I attended a conference over the past week end. It first when there was a couple singing about...um i actually failed in understanding what they were singing about, I was really disappointed. I was like " I cant believe i payed 40 dollars for this. Then out came the speaker and I honestly was not expecting very much. But I remembered the verse in Job were it says ""....... listened to me expectantly, waiting in silence for my counsel". And I realized I am so expectant an everyone to tell me how to do things, but truly I am made to wait in silence expecting God to talk to me and also God to use others to speak to me. I was a lot happier to be there when God really used to man to speak to the audiences heart. I believe it does not take a good speaker to preach a good message, but more so a Man or Women that is a good listener.

2) Church on Sunday night was awesome. If your on the worship team your most likely getting angry already but thank all of you, it was great. I went up for prayer and Pastor had a revelation for me and........ I don't, it was really awesome.

I have a lot more to say but I have to go, I'll write some more later.

1 comments:

I Ravish His Heart said...

I agree, church was pretty amazing... why would the worship team be getting mad? I agree, also, it's not always up to the speaker to whether or not you will get something out of it... It's how much we want to get and go deeper in God.