CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Honduras

I am kinda feeling disappointed about the whole thing. But I know God will turn it into good. I talked to a few people today about the trip and it might be cancelled, I will still go but I just would not be able to share those moments with a large amount of the people I care about. Most likely with my little brother and Lex =[. So i wanted to look into things like population and that sort of thing. I was reading that the poplulation is well over 7 million. Then a little thing poped up on the bottom of the screen that said "Get Honduras forecast". I clicked on it. only because it told me to. Im now Im angry I did because it said today was a high of 95 degrees!!!!!!!!! ugh i want to go sooo bad. The lowest it averages is in november at 74 degrees.