CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Impatient

I have randomly become very impatient, its bad. And most of the things I am struggling to be patient with are not worldly. Is it because time has become real to me? But when I am doing things I love, like missions trips Time momentarily goes into extinction. But when I arrive home I realize how much I've done in two weeks. What about the other 351 days in a year?

wait.



It may sound wrong but life some times is a waste of time. We live in this world that wastes time constantly. Time is becoming in a way a burden to me. Time is becoming finite as contrasted with infinite duration. We have a limited time here but an infinite time in heaven. The Bible says that "there is a time there for every purpose and every work".

I have been planning on going on a mission trip this year, and I decided I wanted to go to Mexico with Tara Weber, but God has different plans. The world told me I wouldn't have enough money for the other trips but God told me different. Last night I realized I had been deciding to much of my life on my own. I realized I haven't been completely surrendering everything "........If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing."


I prayed, and did not hear what i wanted to, God wants me to go to Costa Rica so,

I will go.


"Their voice goes out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world"

0 comments: