CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 9, 2008

The "Right" thing to say

Sometimes, well accualy most the time I have an adsents in saying the right things. Not necessarily saying the wrong things, but its a large struggle for me to speak how I feel about a topic. Sometimes I feel like I am, in am way, not good enough to be were I am in life. I often do not understand why God would take someone like me and accept me. Okay....So i was reading my Bible and personal im a huge fan of Psalm. SOO I was reading Psalm 19 and came upon verse 14 and I loved it. It reads: "Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight...." I began to reconsider what I believe to be acceptable in the Perfect, Blameless sight of Jesus Christ. I, as a Christian, often look to other Christians to teach me what is right/wrong for me say. But it says in Your sight, speaking about God. I just thought it was funny how much we look to other for everything when perfection is standing right in front of us and I rarely take even a small glance toward Him. Back up, in chapter 18 its says something to the effect of " God's way is perfect." It it may be hard for us to try and compare our words with His, but i honestly think that in doing this we will truely learn what it mean to keep our tongues "Tamed". I can also remember reading a part of the Bible were it says "someone lied using their tongues and their heart was then not steadfast..." Defintion of steadfast: firm, loyalty, or resolve. And I dont, and cannot control you but I encourage you to put these things into acting. My heart longs to be steadfast and to have an unwavering purpose for my life.

1 comments:

KnowYourGod said...

wow, this was a good post, it was encouraging to me, and i think you really have a grasp on this subject.